Sketchnote Army Podcast: Season 05, Episode 09: Mike Rohde’s Season 5 Wrap-up
In this episode, Mike reflects on how each of the episodes in season 5 suggest the theme “serendipity” when taken as a whole. He talks about the great refresh for season 5 and plans for recording live interviews in season 6 at ISC18LX in Lisbon, Portugal.
The Sketchnote Workshop. A full-day hands-on training that expands your teams creative thinking. Mike Rohde, the creator of sketchnoting, will guide your team through practical activities to expand their creativity. Email Mike or visit the site.
Subscribe in iTunes
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes and leave a review or rating if you like the show, right here.
- Season 5 theme was “serendipity”
- Reflections on each guest’s theme and how they fit into the overall theme of the season
- Brandy Agerbeck
- Micro adjustments
- The opportunity to capture Austin Kleon
- Magalie Le Gall
- Ben Crothers
- Doug Neill
- Allison & Lisa
- Lisa Kazan
- Patrick Rhone
- Controlled serendipity
- Turning challenges into assets
- Season 6 and recording live interviews
- Thank you listeners!
- Call for sponsors on season 6
- Brandy Agerbeck, EP01
- Austin Kleon, EP02
- Magalie LeGall, EP03
- Ben Crothers, EP04
- Doug Neill, EP05
- Allison Huang and Lisa Stone, EP06
- Laura Kazan, EP07
- Patrick Rhone, EP08
- Sponsorships: Talk to Mike
- Producer: Jon Schiedermayer
- Show Notes: Chris Wilson
Support The Podcast
To support the creation, production and hosting of the Sketchnote Army and Sketchnote Army Podcast, buy one of Mike Rohde’s books: The The Sketchnote Handbook or The Sketchnote Workbook and use code ROHDE40 at Peachpit.com for 40% off!
Past Podcast Seasons
Give us your feedback
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!