Scrum master and sketchnoter Marianne Rady talks to us about agile, Scrum, and how they relate to sketchnoting, listening and working with teams. Listen in!
This episode was recorded before a live studio audience at the first Sketchnote Symposium at NIST, in Gaithersburg, Maryland, February 26, 2017.
Listen to Season 3, Episode 7 of the podcast on SoundCloud:
Subscribe on iTunes:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes:
- Marianne Rady on Twitter
- Marianne’s site
- Marianne Rady on Instagram
- Jeff Sutherland
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time
- Scrum Training Series
- The Agile Manifesto
- Stabilo Fineline Pens
- Stabilo Green Point Pens
- Neuland Markers
- Daler Rowney Ebony Hardback Spiral Sketchbook Portrait A4
MARIANNE’S 3 TIPS
- Use what you have! Just start drawing, fancy things later.
- Sketchnote the things you love anyway.
- Get in contact with the community for support and encouragement.
Give us feedback!
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!