Katharina Theis-Bröhl is a physicist who loves to sketchnote scientific ideas, like solar energy, as well was a passion for teaching others to sketchnote.
A colleague and friend of Rob Dimeo, she shares her experiences finding sketchnotes, using digital and analog tools and her 3 tips for sketchnoters.
Listen to Season 3, Episode 4 of the podcast on SoundCloud:
Subscribe on iTunes:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes:
- Katharina on Twitter
- Katharina on Instagram
- Katharina on Flickr
- Rob Dimeo
- Rob’s Sketchnote of Katharina’s Paper
- Solar Power Sketchnotes
- A. R. Penck Art
- Paper by FiftyThree
- Ecoline Brushes
- Moleskine Pocket Dot Grid Notebook
- Leuchtturm1917 A6 Dot Grid Notebook
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook
- Fauxdori Notebooks
- Icon & Sketchnote Challenges
KATHARINA’S 3 TIPS
- Take part in challenges to learn more and get better.
- Don’t stress yourself out! Keep it fun!
- Publish your work for the community!
Give us feedback!
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!