This week I’m joined by Oscar Campo is a professor at a university in Cali, Columbia. He got into sketchnoting to help him take better notes at his church and pay more attention to the sermons.
Later, Oscar started incorporating sketchnotes into all of his life including his work at university. Although he has no artistic training, he creates beautiful images within his sketchnotes.
Listen to Season 4, Episode 6 of the podcast on SoundCloud:
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
- Oscar’s origin story
- Sketchnoting at University (Professors make the worst students!)
- Sermon Sketchnoting
- Observing like an artist (or engineer)
- Noteshelf app
- Trick: Hiding layers!
- 3 Tips
- Don’t compare your sketchnotes to other people’s
- Tools aren’t important, Information is
- Share your sketchnotes with the world
PAST PODCAST SEASON LINKS
Special thanks to Christopher Wilson for the show notes!
Give us advice!
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!