This week Mike Rohde is joined by Federica Tabone, a Psychologist who uses creative expressions like sketchnoting in her work to help businesses and students develop their soft skills with experiential learning.
Listen to Season 4, Episode 3 of the podcast on SoundCloud:
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes:
- Federica’s origin story
- How Federica uses Sketchnotes in her work
- Sketchnotes as a visual map of the consultation
- The Power of holding a marker
- Showing progress via sketchnotes
- Sketchnotes for self evaluation
- Analog over digital
- 6 Tips
- How to get started using sketchnotes in a conversation
3 PHYSICAL TIPS
- Keep it simple - just use a few lines
- Stay Big - use large fonts to stress importance
- Leave some white space - it helps frame icons and words
3 MENTAL TIPS
- You don’t have to be a design, just use sketchnoting in your everyday life
- Find your style - font, color
- Be more familiar with using Sketchnotes in everyday life - in meetings, planning a trip etc.
PAST PODCAST SEASON LINKS
Special thanks to Christopher Wilson for the show notes!
Give us advice!
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!