In this episode, I chat with the amazing Eva-Lotta Lamm, a designer, sketchnoter and a really brilliant person, who traveled the world and captured the experiences she had as sketchnotes.
We also talk about tools, iPad Pro and Eva-Lotta shares 3 tips for improving your sketchnoting practice.
Listen to Season 2, Episode 3 of the podcast on SoundCloud:
Subscribe on iTunes:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes:
- Eva-Lotta’s Website
- Secrets from the road: reliving our world trip in sketchnotes
- Secrets from the road (Facebook)
- Notes from the Road
- Eva-Lotta’s favorite pens
- Apple iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil
- Paper by FiftyThree
- Procreate App for iPad
- medium.com/@evalottchen/though…actice-53454ef9cb19">Thoughts About Sketching Practice
- Drawn together through Visual Practice, an anthology featuring an article about Visual Improvisation by Eva-Lotta
Give us feedback!
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!