In the eighth and final episode of season one, James Saretta shares how he uses visual thinking in business settings. He talks about his journey from consultant to strategy leader inside an Australian corporation, and how his sketchnoting, and visual thinking differentiates him as a thinker.
Listen to Episode 8 of the podcast on SoundCloud:
Subscribe on iTunes:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes:
- JB Hi-fi
- David Sibbet
- David Sibbet’s books
- Pocket Pics
- The Grove Consulting
- The Grove: Visual Planning & Templates
- The Grove: Graphic History
- Moleskine Plain Notebook (B5)
- Papermate Flair (Medium) Black
- Zebra Mildliner
- Leuchtturm Orange Plain Notebook (B5)
- Neuland Markers
- Pentel EnerGel
- Bullet Journal
- Mike’s Daily Schedule Hack
- Moleskine Travelers Notebook
- James Saretta on Twitter
- James Saretta’s website
Give us feedback!
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!