In this turnabout episode, fellow sketchnoter Rob Dimeo asks me the questions: about my training and current role as a full-time designer, my views on the definition of a sketchnote, how important building community is, which 3 people have influenced me, and 3 tips for sketchnoters.
What a blast!
Listen to Season 2, Episode 6 of the podcast on SoundCloud:
Subscribe on iTunes:
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes:
- Mike on Twitter
- Rob Dimeo on Twitter
- MATC Design Department
- Gomoll Research + Design
- Rohdesign Dispatch, my email newsletter
- The Sketchnote Handbook
- The Sketchnote Workbook
- 30-Day Sketchnote Challenge book cancellation
- 30 Day Experiment Sign Up
- Meadowbrook Church Sketchnotes & Podcasts
- This is Meadowbrook brush sketch video
- Paper by 53
- The Sketchnote Video Podcast
- Shantell Martin’s 53 Paper Course
- Catherine Madden's Sketchnoting Course
- Jeffrey Zeldman
- Eva-Lotta Lamm
- Nikki McDonald
Give us feedback!
Leave a review on iTunes—that really helps spread the word!