Today's guest is Mark Koekemoher
Mark's bio on Twitter say:
Health coach. Precision Nutrition certified. CrossFit Lv2 Trainer. Type 1 diabetic. Follow my pursuit for health & adventure in this game called life.
1. Tell us when you first met Sketchnote/Visual art
I've always been a doodler and one day I found the sketchnote army and was inspired to do more visual note taking! That was about 4 years ago.
2. How this impacted on your life/work/thinking?
It's enabled me to be more creative when I take notes.
3. Sketchnotes: digital or analogical? Why?
I've tried both, but analog/pen is more intuitive to me, it's just more natural.
4. Share a Sketchnote secret tip with us!
There is no shortcut! You just have to practice and do more drawing :)
5. What future do you foresee for Sketchnote/Visual Arts?
I think it will continue to be a creative way to create content and share ideas.
Bonus. The Sketchnote Workbook: can you tell us something about it?
The book gives lots of exercises and ideas for creating your own sketchnotes.
We thank you Mark for sharing with us.
You can find more about him and his works on: