She wrote about My-conography:
I use a restricted palette of hot pinks and black, and tend to pull out soundbites, quotes, or metaphorical concepts rather than documenting an entire
I started this because I'm a teacher and at 3:30 when students leave I need a little of what I like to call "D.E.A.D" time (Drop Everything and Draw).
Really interesting, Amy!
Finally, we made this Workshop real!
We will spend 3 evenings together kick-starting our sketchnoting skills!
- Feb 11. Basics - anatomy of a sketchnote, 5 basic figures, human figure, text and typography, strutcture and information hierarchy
- Feb 25. Idea Mapping - we will develop an idea with the help of Sketchnote as a visual tool to ignite and boost creativity.
- Mar 11. Live Sketchnoting - we will see a video and explore various techniques to get the most out of our notes!
The Workshop is free but places are limited so, please, book your seat now!
See you there!
Il workshop è costituito da tre serate:
- 11/02/2015. Cominciamo! - anatomia di uno sketchnote, gli elementi di base, il testo, la struttura, gerarchia delle informazioni
- 25/02/2015. Idea Mapping - durante la serata svilupperemo un'idea con l'ausilio dello sketchnote, vedremo come la stessa idea e le stesse informazioni possono risultare diverse se vengono utilizzate differenti strutture di sketchnotes.
- 11//03/2015. Appunti Live - vedremo un video, prenderemo appunti e creeremo uno sketchnote.
La partecipazione è gratuita ma i posti sono limitati: la prenotazione è obbligatoria.
Ci vediamo al workshop!
Dean Dowd wrote:
These sketches are part of an ongoing collection that have to do with starting a business and startup ideas. It's easier for me to think when I'm sketching, I think it allows me to focus better. Anyway I hope you like!
We like it, Dean!
Here is Nádia Ferreira's sketchnote capture at the final closing talk of EuroIA 2014 conference in Brussels. A talk about Information and usage across times by Abby Covert. Three days conference about Information Architecture and User Experience.
You can find more sketchnotes of that conference and others (about IA and UX) on her blog.
Thank you for sharing Nàdia!